Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Final Thoughts

Chapter 10


So its time to say auf wiedersehen! Today I will be entering my tenth and final blog on the topics of vaccines. I hope that over this ten week period you have been able to find my blog informative and helpful. We have discussed everything on vaccines from the history of vaccines to the uses of present day vaccinations. And how vaccine have completely changed the face of modern day humanity. I hope that I have been able to inform you on the importance of complying with the vaccine schedule . I also hope that I have brought awareness to the fallacies and controversies about vaccines. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to comment below and I will be sure to respond. Thanks all for keeping up with me and don't forget to get your flu shots this year! One great resource that I found extremely helpful while writing this blog was the CDC's website. It is filled with insurmountable information on vaccine and vaccine schedules a long with many other statistical data that could be pertinent to you and your community. If you are ever interested in finding out more information on vaccine please visit this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment